Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Something new for me

Welcome one and all to my "Crafts, a Camera and Jesus" place.  I hope to be able to make this a fun little spot on the web. 

I plan on showing some of the crafts I do.  Don't expect anything really extravagant because I am more of an instant gratification crafter.  Who knows, I may even get into videos, but I really think you need equipment for that and I have none.  So that will be later on.  I may also feature a favorite recipe from time to time.

I write a little, so I may share some of my stories and memoirs.  I have also written a few short devotions that I may share.  And this just may be the vehicle for me to write even more.

So, I hope you find yourself at home here.  Check back from time to time.  I may be here or I may be playing, but you are always welcome.

hugs, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment