Friday, September 27, 2013

Cardinals....

Well, the mocking birds keep all of our cardinals scared away.  Ever once in a while there will be one or two.  So, this morning, I decided I would do something about that!  What did I do, you ask?  I made my own!!!  See...

Ok, come on now, what did you think?  Be honest. ggg  Well, I did make them.  With a little help anyway.  This is the Tim Holtz cardinal and poinsettia movers and shapers.  I cut the poinsettias also, but haven't done anything with them yet.  I was just so stinkin happy with my cardinals I wanted to show you.   Woooppppeee!!!!

I also got the poinsettias made just a few minutes ago and am adding pics of them.  The greenery is from something else and I just used what was left over, works for me.

This is four of the Tim Holtz poinsettias all blinged up.  The center one, that is just a tad larger is a Penny Duncan file.  I love Penny and I love her designs!!!
These were a lot of fun to make.  They really were.  I will be using them more, now.  When I first got the TH movers and shapers cardinal and poinsettia die, I was disappointed at how small they were, but they are great!!!

Be blessed today in name of Jesus Christ!!!  Tell someone you know that Jesus loves them.

hugs, Patty

4 comments:

  1. Patty, these are really cute! I love Penny's designs also. Wow I could see your flowers on wreaths with the cardinals. That would be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the inspiration Debbie. They really are fun to make. hugs, Patty

      Delete
  2. 2 of my most favorite things...cardinals and poinsettia. I have a feeder outside my window and it fun to see the momma's come with the babies and watch them grow. Wow do they have a temper though. You did a wonderful job with these dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gabriella, for looking at my cardinals and poinsettias. They were so much fun to make. hugs, Patty

      Delete