Monday, April 28, 2014

A little Something Special......

Good afternoon Y'all!    It sure is a rainy, stormy day here in my neck of the woods today.   It stormed most of the night.   And kept up all day, so far, and the weather is supposed to be even worse a little later on this evening.  And then we are in for more of the same tomorrow.   I pray for everyone to stay safe.   

I think I may have mentioned to y'all that my Mom got a Kindle here back.   She is really enjoying it.   When my husband and I went up to see her here back, right after she had gotten it, he was looking at it and trying to learn a little bit about it and when he learned something, he would show my Mom.   She's one smart cookie and a quick learner.   If she has an interest it, it doesn't make any difference what it is, she is determined to learn it.  She had taken some pictures with it and I asked her if she had made a video of anything yet.   She said she hadn't figured out how to make a video so my husband was looking at it and she was watching what he was doing.   He finally figured out how to make a video.   

The problem is, I wanted a copy of the video and didn't know how to get it from her Kindle to my lap top.   I had the proper hook up in my purse all along and just didn't realize it.   So, I didn't get the video that day.   We had been up to see her a time or two since then and would forget all about it.   After church yesterday, we ran up to see her for a bit and I got the video.   And with the cords that I have in my purse for my smart phone it worked.   The cord for my phone  fit her Kindle and then it had the basic usb on the other end, with a car adapter.  When hubby got it to my lap top, the whole video was up side down.   How fitting.   When you see it, you'll understand why I said that.  ggg   He worked with it this morning and got it fixed for me.   I hope I can get loaded.

It looks like it's gonna be grainy.   I hope it works.   You want to make sure you have your volume up where you can hear it.   It is hilarious!!!   I call it "The Initiation".   I guess you can call it my 3 seconds of fame.   Who knows what kind of movie future I have, but I really believe I have one!   hahahaha   What do you think?   I hope you enjoy it!   Hey, if you can't have fun, what's the use!   hahaha

As I leave you this evening I leave you with this Holy Scripture:

Psalms 18:2  The lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I love the descriptive words that David uses to praise God, yet once again.   David spent a lifetime of praising God.  We must remember that David was far from perfect, but the scriptures say that, "David was a man after God's own heart".    David was a man who sinned greatly, but he also repented and asked God to forgive him of his sins and to restore him back into Gods favor. How much more could we possibly ever want or expect God to be in our lives.   David recognized easily, that God was his rock, fortress, deliverer, shield, horn of my salvation, and stronghold.   Who is God in your life?

I would love to challenge you, after you read this scripture, to do a little digging and find out a little more about each of the words describing who God is.   I may come back to this scripture in the future and share with you what I have learned about it, but until I do, I would love for you to search it out and then share it with the people in your life that needs to hear about God's great love for them.   If, perhaps someone is reading this, and they haven't known of God's love in their lives before now, I pray that you will accept all that God wants to do for you through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Until we meet again, right here, just know that God loves y'all, and so do I.   Much love and hugs, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment